November 25, 2018

DANNY CLINCH / POLAROIDS


I love Polaroid.
Instant satisfaction.
The black and white feels classic the minute you peel it.
It’s imperfect and filled with happy accidents.
In the beginning, I shot double exposures purely on accident, now I do them on purpose.
Accidental solarizing?
Love it.
Let’s do it on purpose next time.
When I shoot Polaroids, it always brings me back to the great feelings I had, when I first started taking photographs.
Danny Clinch

Preservation Hall Jazz Band

Zac Brown

Bruce Springsteen

Grace Potter

Yo-Yo Ma

Alison Krauss & Robert Plant

Kings Of Leon

Natalie Maines

Neil Young

Stevie Nicks

The National

Chuck Berry

Ben Harper & Charlie Musselwhite

Gary Clark jr.

BB King

Iggy Pop

Jack White & Loretta Lynne

Mick Fleetwood

Merle Haggard

The Hold Steady

Eddie Vedder

Rosanne Cash

Muse

Gary Clark jr.

Skrillex

Bob Dylan

Bruce Springsteen & E-Street Band

Tom Waits

Sara Bareilles

Chvrches

Keith Richards

Ryan Adams

Stevie Nicks & Dave Grohl

Tupac

Beyoncé

Questlove

Outkast

Shannon Hoon

The Gaslight Anthem

John Mayer

Bozz Scags

Jim James

Pearl Jam

Merle Haggard & Willie Nelson

Norah Jones

Robert Randoph

Yusuf Islam

Tony Bennett